How much does it cost to live in Lakeville Village?
Community Members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the non-refundable Application Fee of $20 for each adult in the home.
- The second charge is one-time Membership Fee of $300. Once a Member has paid the Membership Fee, he or she only pays the HOA Fee. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The third charge is the rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. The HOA Fee is currently $389 per month.
- We are a 55 and older community. For more information, please contact Keynote Realty, our property management company, at 585.262.3113, Ext. 25.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.